|Small Business Bill of Rights
|While some big businesses are downsizing and firing their workers
or moving production overseas, it is small business that will be the
salvation of the American economy. I believe that small business people
are the real American heroes. The virtues that made America great
are at work everyday in the family businesses of this state. The hard
work, thrift, and dedication exemplified by small business are making
our communities and state a better place for this generation and the
|I believe in:
- Elimination of all quotas, contract set-asides and affirmative
- Continuing the effort to improve Arizona's regulatory environment
to make it more responsive and effective.
- Promoting a business climate conducive to the development of
new business and continued growth and prosperity of existing businesses.
- Restoring sanity to state regulations, and placing a moratorium
on new regulations.
- Supporting "truth in taxation" requiring local taxing
jurisdictions to hold hearings prior to raising levies.
- Overhauling the State tax code for small business.
- Restoring property rights under the 5th Amendment and no regulatory
deprivation of property rights without just compensation.
- Setting expeditious and responsible time frames to process permits,
licenses, and approvals AND simplifying and reducing the filing
of forms effecting business.
- Allowing small businesses to deduct the costs of their health
Small Business - The Key to America's Economy